.

Quote of the Day... or Something Like That

Who ever said nothing was impossible, obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.


Thursday, March 4, 2010

It's Raining Sunshine :)

Don't Ask
Honestly? I couldn't think of a title, so I suddenly started humming this song. Can't remember where it's from though... hmm.

Well, On To Business
As most of you can tell, I don't get a ton of comments around here. I contribute that mostly to my lack of content lately besides my lovely seller features. Well, as I am trying to turn that around, here's an incentive for you to comment.

Every week, five followers of this blog will get an item mentioned in a side bar here, and
on my Facebook page. What do you have to do to be considered?

Just comment with a URL to your shop here! Yay! That simple. ;) So, get commenting, and I'll get posting.

----------------------------------------
On A Final Note,
I know I promised Alice in Wonderland art last night but I had to get groceries and I was just so tired. Tonight, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment