.

Quote of the Day... or Something Like That

Who ever said nothing was impossible, obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.


Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Duck Tape At Its Finest

Progress

So, I am long over due in updating on how my duct tape prom dress is doing. I'm not sure if I mentioned it before but it is Marie Antoinette inspired. Of course considering it is duct tape and it is heavy, my dress will not be the extravagant and large ball gown that I original intended. Though it will be amazing. ;) As I finish up, I will post more pictures. Here is the latest of what it looks like as well as some potential colors I would love your opinion on.

Please keep in mind that these colors are darker than in person. The blue is for the ruffles in the front and the trimmings and bows I will add. The light ivory is for the rest of the dress. What do you think?


4 comments: