.

Quote of the Day... or Something Like That

Who ever said nothing was impossible, obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.


Thursday, April 1, 2010

Back on Track..... I hope

As the title states, I think that I may be able to actually get back on track with the multitude of things clogging up my busy schedule. Starting today, I am going to try to blog every day and finish up with my features. I'm so sorry they got dragged out like this!

Yum!
So, I watched Julie & Julia recently and it got me really wanting to start cooking again. So, I'm going to. In an effort to start getting healthier and start back on something I really enjoy, I'm going to start posting the different recipes I'm trying and different things her in addition to my usual content.

I'm not starting my own Julie/Julia project, by the way. lol But feel free to comment with any input! :D

Tonight I'm cooking Quiche Lorraine tonight. I'll post pictures when I'm cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment