.

Quote of the Day... or Something Like That

Who ever said nothing was impossible, obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.


Friday, January 29, 2010

*Yawn* Good Morning!

Good Morning everyone!

I hate having class at 7:30 in the morning. I'm happy its only on Fridays!

On the agenda for today,

  • Today I am making twenty new pendants to put on Etsy! Yay!

  • Me and whoever I can drag around are going to make a video on how I make my pendants

  • Take a Chemistry Quiz. ;)

  • Sleeeeeeeep


So inspired by early mornings, here are some Etsy finds:

Snooze Button Adjustable Ring



Bacon Surprise Tshirt

For some reason, my compute won't let me copy and paste and won't let my add any more pictures. It's not the site, it's my horrible computer. :/

Till next time,

Megan

2 comments:

  1. Love all the ideas on Etsy. Creative people unite even if it looks like untie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. twenty new pendants! wow you are having a busy day! :)

    ReplyDelete